Friday 5 December 2008

Mr. Shiver 21:02:59 whats your first blog gonna be about?

Well let me tell you then!
So, since I deleted my LJ over half a year ago not (I think) I haven't had a blog,
not that I used LJ often at all. But as a part of my keeping organised and in touch with Mandrake.

I've so much college work to do, all the bloody time, no fun. I've a flu at the moment, almost kicked it I think. Got to get lots of other things done, hobbies, projects, planned tasks, To Do lists galore!

But complaining is for suckers! (HA!) I'm hoping to get my act in gear soon, get the two exams I have coming up studied, retype the notes into something easily readable, be all organised "n'shit".
(Not going to happen though)

Watching The Wire recently, such a good show nearly through season 2 now. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is great too, tho. I think I've watched all the eps too many times now XD
Started listening to Girl Talk a bit too much, really want to make up a few mix CDs for people for Christmas. Just make like 20 different mix CDs of different stuff and roll some dice to decide who gets what. Could be fun.

I was in NY for Halloween (and for the election) which was really good. My little 1.25year old sister is getting to be a real hell raiser, reaching things and running around, such a cutie she is. Odette is kicking ass in her final year (as always) and we're both trying to avoid stressing out too much, her (6) exams are before Christmas and my (2) are after, ontop of which she is away for a month across Christmas (in Auz) which pretty much means 1.5months of not spending time together.

Plans for next year! This is something I will write on when I find out more to say on them.

No comments: