Thursday 28 January 2010

Do I ever do what I say I will do?

Well I try to, so things I still going up and down and back and forward and side to side
Huump!

Hahaha, link:
(DAMN ITS HARD TO FIND A LINK OF Jeff Goldblum FEELING AIRSICK ON AIRFORCE ONE IN Independence Day)

Yeah so I can't remember if I said, but I was thinking of doing the Tuesday/Thursday evening spectroscopy course as my credit, but unfortunatly, it being a Uni.of Nevada course I would have to pay around $750 to do it, probably from my own pocket. So looks like I'm doing magnetism. FUN.

Mad busy still in work, but things are going okay.
Missing Odette to bits, can't wait for it to be tomorrow evening, a whole weekend of not thinking about this calculation! Woo!
I hope I can just get it done, what a WASTE of time it's been. HOURS wasted for nothing. Totally pointless. Ahwell.

Have to go do lab demonstration now in a few mins, so I don't really want to get into this blog post, but I'm sure I have things to type.
I am going to join UCD gym I think, I'm also going to cut out Thursday evening nerding to once in 2 weeks, Thursdays are such arseing busy days anyway. Always happens that everything happens on the same day, when it rains it pours.

TIME TO GO!

No comments: