Friday 28 January 2011

:Le Tit

I put pictures in a blog yesterday, aren't I just great. How about I try and only put pictures in blogs that I take myself? Much less funny chances are, but better than no pictures(? Opinions?).

Clelia did her viva talk this morning, she was dressed in a lovely business suit, was a great talk and I think everyone was impressed by her. Be sad to see her go, really need more senior people in this group. The thought that I may be looked to as I looked to her, Enrique and Tony is a very scary one, but someone thinking I'm smart or good at physics only happens when they don't know physics, so I should be safe. Haha.



This is my lab, I have put pictures up before, but I found old photographs of the lab from long ago and thought they were cool, so wanted to take more detailed ones of this lab. Don't know how that is seen by groups, is it okay to show your lab publicly? Somebody tell me if it isn't, because I don't want trouble mister. It's not very tidy at the minute, but I'm working in it, as is Gearoid and Inam is in and out using tools and such.

I'm going to try capture more of this weekend, should try bottling it up just so I don't miss any of it. I do try to enjoy my time, my complaining is just because I'm one of Those people, but I do enjoy working in the lab. Listening to Pink Floyd's Animals while working now so it can't be that bad. Had a lovely lunch with Fern, so that's good, enjoyed a good chat with her and got to talk with Tony and Gearoid this morning after Clelia's talk about the experiment aswell which is always helpful. So everything is going well, even if a little slower than it should have (like a month slower). That was very rambling, I shall stop this now and get to work.

No comments: