Sunday 16 January 2011

Missed it,

damn.
Missed another day, spent it with Odette and woke up really late because coffee and Sin being loud meant little sleep.

This is what I should be doing when I put pictures here and the reason I haven't been? I dick around alot and find images everywhere. Watermarks are something I'd never change though, but still. Killing the internet. Sorry.

Had a really good dinner Friday night, I made it myself, a recipe of Odette's which she walked me through. Damn tasty. Yesterday was fun anyway, went to Sophie's going away thing, drank a bit, played a crazy game called Jungle Speed which gets crazy when drink is plentiful. Was a well mixed group, half knowing people makes games more fun, because cheating is so much easier when people don't know me haha.

Off to do some food shopping.

No comments: