Thursday 27 January 2011

Tit-le

Today went along the lines of my normal lab work days. Nothing worked that worked yesterday and everything that worked yesterday was either still broken or mysteriously fixed. But that's the life I've chosen to lead, for whatever reason I'd do something that silly.

I really like writing and drawing, I enjoy project planning too, my favourite part of physics at the moment is the plan, the idea and the initial design of an experiment. Writing up a plan of action, drawing schematics and preparing an expected list of results for later comparison from the theory. My Nashionary was my plan of action, record of life and journal for nearly two years, and on the 1st of January I retired it. Many good times with that little book by my side. The last time I saw Kelly she drew in it for me. I never gave it an official nod of recognition for services above and beyond the call of duty for a notebook. So here's to you Nashionary.



Had a lovely dinner today, after the spicy, Spicy dish I had yesterday I had a much milder smoky bruschetta con pollo. Turned out well, had it on some crusty baps, haha. But yes, dinner was nice. Never forget yesterday, the burn off the habanero chili was amazing, I'd love to see a few other peoples reactions to it.

Really looking forward to Saturday, haven't seen Odette all week, real pain in the face not getting to spend time together. Hopefully get nice enough weather and get a good walk in, if not then just spend time cuddles by the fire I guess :)

No comments: