Friday 3 April 2009

Vamos!

So, Friday? Fried-eh? I dunno about that anyway.

I want to have a nice rock garden, full of ferns under the shade of a few nice deciduous trees, with a man-made stream and small pond full of pretty water plants. And have a lots of box nests on the trees for small birds. And tons of feeders. And local squirrels stealing nuts out of them.

Should have gone to the gym today by my lonesome, feeling rather like jumping out my window and sprinting as far as I could (read as 'not far'). I think it might just be a few coffees and large meals over the last few days, but I really feel like running places, if only I'd somewhere to run.

But anyway, college over for Easter, 2 weeks to catchup on a years work, if I can get 3 or 4 sets of notes summarised I will be a very happy Isaac. However this is probably a very optimistic goal. I think I will start with Advanced Optics, shouldn't take Too long, then move onto Quantum Physics Of Solids which will take half a year worth of Isaac-Effort. 6 exams, pretty alright number, kinda usual. 18th, 19th, 21st, 25th, 26th and 28th May all from 1:30-3pm. So this time 2 months I will be finished 'em and hopefully out the other side of a degree program. David Isaac Tobin BSc MIoP (I think), really gotta start looking for work though, jobs, research postgrads and etc. Would love to find myself in a PhD program, that would be a dream come true I think.
Well that and winning 30mill on the Euromillions.
I promise I'd fly everyone to my castle in France and have one hell of a party. Taking orders: chicken or beef?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tofu!!

Janey said...

You don't need anyway to run "to" dude! That's the best thing about running, even if it's just laps around the block, it's still running away from your problems, the MANLY way!